- Create a Swift Project using Single view template.
- Add a ViewController to the Storyboard.
- Add ScrollView to the ViewController with Constraints set 0 for top, left, bottom and right. Leave space for the status bar at the top.
- Add a View on top of the Scroll View. Set height of the say to 1000 and the constraints as shown.
- Control drag from inner View to the main View as shown below and select equal widths.
- Select the ViewController and set the simulated size to freeform.
- Set the height of the ViewController to 1000 same as set for the inner view.
You can then adjust your components over the UIScrollView normally using auto-layout.